LIKES  |  409 VIEWS
Oh My Stars

Oh My Stars

I found a terrific pattern in a quilt book. My daughter and I both decided to make it and see how different they would turn out. The original pattern had unfinished stars at the top and bottom so I modified the pattern but had to learn how to do a Y seam in the process. I found this great method for Y seams that made it so easy that I was able to finish in a fraction of the time I thought it would take! I also modified the sides again to avoid having only 1 star leg. I learned how to work with angles and with the practice on this pattern, I'll be less likely to avoid patterns with triangles.

Share this

Posted By ZanyMSQCfan