More in the acquired stash, this packet had two panels and a bunch of coordinating fabrics. I decided to do a log cabin type pattern. Not thinking how big these would get. And one was weird sized so it threw everything off. Sewed them all and assembled only to realize it was now almost a twin bed sized quilt in a baby motif! Not going to happen! So I took the weird sized one and its row partner off. Took them apart and stacked them. Put borders on and called it as I was DONE! Was able to use a lot of the extra fabrics as backing. Stitched in the ditch and outlined the critters. One is bound with grey the other I used the leftover strips cut for the log cabins.