I used up much stash and panel pieces and applique panels to make 12 pillows most for Christmas . One is a autumn colors rail fence pattern. Our 11th annual Church bazaar is this coming weekend so made these to put out with other items I have posted here this year. There are 2 of each pillow design but but 6 of the long narrow Christmas bulb light ones.
This quilt was in the Quick and Easy Quilts Magazine June/July 2021 Issue. I made it for my great nephew. My mother in law is no longer with us but she used to collect owls. I think this might be a quilt my niece might like/cherish. I also added pieces of my mother and father law clothing in the stars. Hope they like it.
My Mom finished these embroideries and asked me to assemble and then quilt the quilt for a Great Nephew's 1st birthday. It was all done on my Mom's domestic machine so the quilting is a bit shaky but she was happy and packaged it all up for my Sister to take to the birthday party. Fastest quilt ever! Will need to check my "list of chores" before I go up to visit next time!
Made from a panel meant to be sewn like a vest over a sweatshirt . I didn't follow the pattern as I didn't like the gap by the sleeve. I cut the sweat shirt up the middle and fitted the pattern printed on panel to the shirt. Then I sewed on all the patterns in design to make it appear quilted. Another church sale item but if no one buys this it is coming back home for me.
I signed up to take a mini quilt class and had purchased batiks. but I did not have time to get them washed and pressed, These are the batiks I had chosen to use for the class. This one was more difficult, primarily because I arbitrarily changed my 1/4" seams and messed up the spacing, so I punted and tried to pull it off. I think I will do this again, but swap the blue for the purple. (This piece is approximately 14.5" x 14.5".)
I signed up to take a mini quilt class and had purchased batiks. Unfortunately, by the time I got home with them, I did not have enough time to get them washed and pressed, so I used these, which were left over from a previous project. Anyway, I was pleased with the way this turned out. To be quite frank, I expected more of a "mini" than this, but I learned the concepts. (This piece is approximately 14" x 14".)